How to RP in habbo.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basics of RPing;

2 posters

Go down

Basics of RPing; Empty Basics of RPing;

Post  Excellence Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:47 am

Some basics of RPing

Number One

Firstly you must go to a room that is a hot-spot for RP'ers.

Number Two

You can find many rooms which are located under the room selection titled, "The leet geeks of Habbo".

Number Three

After finding a room to RP in, it is then time to start conversing with the environment and people around you. After becomming familiar with the surrounds, you can then go up to any person and begin "Scening", and after finding a person to scene with you can then begin RPing with them. By using any of these symbols "-" or "*" you can begin your first lines of RP. For a Beginner, like you, personally the symbol of "-" is quite simple and easy locatable on the keyboard, making your RP efficient and faster. Although, if you choose to use "*" then thats up to you.
If you find it hard to begin, visually learning how to RP is another option. To watch and learn from other experienced players, you are able to see how RP begins and finishes.

Number Four

If you are not sure about the current rules or what the Roleplay in general is about or based on, then in most cases there will be sticky notes located around doors, or the frontal entrance of the RP. These Sticky's will have Guidelines, Rules, Structure and Information, which may carry a large range of things, in which may help you to understand about the current setting, time, place and happenings, as well as everything you need to know according to how to join and what to do in that case.

Number Five

If you happen to NEED to go AFK (Away from Keyboard) or go somewhere for some particular reason then you can re-load the hotel room and stay inside the doorway.
If you want to say something which is not IC and you want to say it OOC, then you can use these symbols "[]" and that will mean you're out of character and people cant take it as you being IC.

Number Six

If you happen to not understand the meaning of scening still:
The meaning of scene is where there is two or more players or even yourself who wants to scene. What is happening, is that you are making a scenario or another player is, inside the RP. Now this RP will always involve something whether it is important or not. Such as two players personalities clashing, or meeting for the first time inside the RP.

Here is an Example:

Me: -Sending his hand to his katana-
Me: -He would send it out of the sheath-
Me: -Spinning it between his fingers-
Guy: -He would then look to him do this-
Guy: -Grabbing down onto his weapon-
Guy: -Flicking it from his sheath-

Me: -He would then send it to "Name"-
Me: -Cutting down into the skin-
Me: -Cutting down into the muscle-
Guy: -He would then grab onto the sword-
Guy: -Sending it from the wound-
Guy: -Throwing it away to his side-

That is a basic Fighting scene.

So these are some basic rules on the way to RP. Updates will be regularly. Feel free to comment on any mistakes, ideas, Rules which should be known, etc. Thank you.

Last edited by Faythe on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause Teh Boss Is Shit. :D)

Excellence
Admin

https://howtorphabbo.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Basics of RPing; Empty Re: Basics of RPing;

Post  AmazingAlec Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 am

Good advice for beginers Wink
Good job Very Happy
AmazingAlec
AmazingAlec

Back to top Go down

Basics of RPing; Empty Re: Basics of RPing;